BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
The bag needs care and maintenance. Although the transparent bag looks good and looks particularly refreshing on the back, it is easy to turn yellow after a long time. There are many reasons why the transparent bag turns yellow. First of all, it is related to its material.What to do if the transparent bag turns yellow
1. Soak in salt water for 15 minutes, wash with soap and soft brush, wash by hand at low temperature, dry the reverse side, and iron at medium temperature. Please note, do not soak products containing leather, and avoid direct sunlight. Before cleaning, please remove some accessories.
2, use Fengyoujing, rub Fengyoujing on the stained area, and then wipe it slowly. Note that after treatment, use detergent or toothpaste to wash again. No need to use a brush, just wash it lightly.Precautions for bag care
1. Do not wipe the bag with wet wipes. The amount of water in the wet wipes is very high, which may cause the bag to change color;
2, don't store it without washing. If you don’t clean it and store it, in the rainy season, the damp environment will cause the bag to become moldy;
3. Do not handle the bag dyeing by yourself. Once the bag is dyed, go to a professional leather care shop to clean it as soon as possible. Do not use detergent or alcohol to clean the bag, and do not use shoe polish casually.Cleaning method of transparent bag
1. Fengyoujing. Put one or two drops of Fengyoujing on the dirty part of the bag, and then gently wipe it with a clean soft cloth. After wiping several times, you will find that the dirty part of the bag becomes clean and restores the previous brightness. The color is gone.
2, toothpaste. Apply a little bit of toothpaste to the place where the bag becomes dirty, less water, then spread it with a soft cloth, wipe it gently, and finally wipe it off with a clean soft cloth.
3, lemon juice. The acidic substance in lemon juice has a certain effect on removing dirt. Dip a towel in lemon juice to wipe the dirty part of the bag, and finally wipe it with another clean soft cloth. Transparent bags are generally made of PVC. Once this kind of bag is discolored, it is basically impossible to clean it as it was when you first bought it. Therefore, you must pay attention to it during maintenance and storage to avoid staining and staining. In addition, the load-bearing performance of this kind of bag is limited, so as little as possible to put heavy objects in normal use.How to repair scratches with transparent bag
1. You can also apply a little hand cream or face cream on the scratches, the effect is also very good.
2. On the scratched area on the bag, wipe it back and forth with nail polish remover a few times, and finally wipe it with a clean soft cloth. It is obvious that there are basically no scratches. Because the nail polish remover contains a certain amount of acetone, it can dissolve the scratches, disperse the small particles, and then can be wiped off.
3. Put a drop of wind oil on the scratches on the bag, and then wipe it back and forth with a clean soft cloth. It also has a good effect on the repair of the scratches.
4. If the scratches on the bag are not obvious or relatively small, you can apply a little leather care oil.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist