BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
The color of the cowhide bag will fade after being used for a long time. Many people don't know what to do. They are very troubled by the faded bag. Let's take a look at how to solve it today!How to deal with the fading of the cowhide bag
1. Cleaning the leather seat: first use a soft brush and semi-wet towel to clean the wrinkled leather surface that needs to be repaired, because there is a lot of dust, then wipe it with a dry towel dry. The purpose of this is to ensure that the leather surface is clean and dry, so that subsequent materials can better penetrate the skin.
2. Polishing the leather seat: Next, sand the surface that needs to be repaired with water sandpaper. If there are some cracked lumps to be removed, use a toothbrush to remove the polished dander.
3. Softening and repairing: Apply leather softener on the surface of the treated leather to soften the hard leather, and then follow the 'filling-polishing-filling-polishing Apply the patching cream in the order of
4. Treatment and coloring: Before coloring, spray a layer of treatment agent on the surface of the skin to remove and decompose skin stains and fibers, and then color it within 60-150 seconds as soon as possible. For coloring, select the pigment corresponding to the color card, spray the skin layer evenly with a spray gun, and finally spray the post-treatment agent that plays a role in fixing the color.How to deal with the fading of cowhide bags
1, 3% hydrogen peroxide is diluted with water at a ratio of about 1:5, add a few drops of ammonia or soda ash aqueous solution, and the soft brush is lightly dipped in the solution. brush. In order to further improve the bleaching effect, the solution can be appropriately heated. This method uses oxidative bleaching to remove the color on the leather surface.
2. Dissolve the sodium hydroxide powder in warm water to make a 3~5% solution, and apply a soft brush lightly with the solution. This is a method using reductive bleaching. If the above method is used properly, it should be able to remove the stains that fade. However, the whiteness of the leather bag may be affected to some extent due to the bleeding of the leather board. If bleaching is forced, the leather board may be wetted and the structure of the leather bag may be affected.Causes for the fading of the cowhide bag
If the cowhide bag is fading, it may be improperly used. The main reason is that the leather bag is too much, too heavy, and the leather is stretched or worn. , Be careful to avoid it when using it. Once the color fades, send it to a professional leather clothing, leather goods care shop, or a professional laundry shop, or a shop that repairs leather shoes as soon as possible, and it can be solved after professional repair and maintenance.How to maintain the cowhide bag
1. Be careful not to get the cowhide bag wet. If it gets wet, use a towel to absorb the moisture. Keep the leather dry to prevent the bag Folds and bursting skin.
2. When using the cowhide bag, be careful not to drop it casually, and place it in a place that is not easy to scratch. If you throw away the bag at will, it will be easy to scratch the bag.
3. Be careful not to put the cowhide bag in a high-temperature place or be exposed to the sun. The leather bag will be counted as the leather surface after being placed in a high-temperature place for a long time or exposed to the sun, causing loss of color and bursting of the skin.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist