BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
The canvas bag is a kind of very forest-based bag suitable for people of all ages, but the canvas bag has a disadvantage that it is easy to turn yellow, so what should I do if the canvas bag turns yellow? Let's take a look together.How to deal with the yellowing of the canvas bag
1. You can use a neutral detergent to apply to the yellowed area, then gently scrub with a toothbrush, and then rinse it off.
2. You can soak the source of the yellow with water, and then apply some salt to the yellow stain and rub it gently until the yellow stain is removed.
3. Use white vinegar to apply to the yellowed area, and then gently rub it. You can add white vinegar repeatedly until the yellow stain is removed.
4. If you want to prevent the canvas bag from yellowing, after cleaning, you can turn the bag inside to the outside when drying, and take care to avoid sun exposure.
5. You can apply white zhidao toothpaste to the yellowed area, add some water to rub it, leave it for a while after foaming, let the toothpaste dry a little, and then scrub with water.How to wash the yellow canvas bag
1. Wash the rice water, put the yellowed backpack in the rice water, soak it for half an hour, and then Take out the detergent for normal washing.
2, white vinegar, you can add a small amount of white vinegar to stir, then soak in water, scrub the moldy parts with a brush; or directly use white vinegar to spot the moldy spots, wait a while, and then wash with soap. .
3. Toothpaste also has a strong cleansing effect. You can add a little toothpaste to brush, and finally wash it with soap and other washing products.
4. Take an appropriate amount of laundry detergent and apply it to the yellowed area. If the area is large, mix the laundry detergent in water, soak the backpack for 10-15 minutes, and then scrub with a small brush. Rinse it with clean water. If it is not clean, repeat it several times.What are the reasons for the yellowing of the canvas bag?
1. The incomplete cleaning leads to residual stains.
2, the cleaning agent is not rinsed clean.
3. The daily storage environment is humid.What to pay attention to when cleaning canvas bags
First, cotton canvas bags are easy to fade when washing, please do not use detergents containing bleaching or fluorescence
Second , If it is not stubborn stains such as oil, please reduce the amount of detergent as much as possible.
Third, please soak in cold water for washing, do not expose to the sun, it is recommended to dry in the shade
Fourth, the leather can be used Wipe the skin ointment to avoid folding and pressing to avoid deformation.
Fifth, add some salt or white vinegar to clean water for the first time, and then soak the bag for about 30 minutes to prevent fading.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist