BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
Sheepskin bags are a style that many young girls are particularly fond of. The designs are very beautiful, and most of the styles of sheepskin bags are very fashionable. The following editor on No. 5 will tell you what to do with the wear of sheepskin bags? What should I do if the sheepskin bag is dyed?What to do if the sheepskin bag wears out
When going out, the leather bag is easy to be scratched and worn out. The unsightly scratches on the leather bag are very distressing. You may wish to try the following methods to remove the wear marks of the leather bag.
Material: Crayons of the same color as the leather bag;
Steps: Apply the crayons to the worn parts of the leather bag, gently rub it, let the wax penetrate into the leather, and then apply it to the leather bag for a while Traces of wear can be removed. In addition, if there are scratches on the surface of the suitcase, you can use a piece of yellow wax to gently smear the scratches to make the yellow wax cover the marks; then use a smooth bamboo piece to rub back and forth on the traces of the yellow wax to promote the leather surface Shine again until it feels smooth, and then wipe it with a slightly damp soft cloth to eliminate scratches.What should I do if the sheepskin bag is dyed?
The expert advice one:
To prevent the leather bag from dyeing, always pay attention to oil, waterproof, sunscreen, and fireproof baking. In addition, you can also take one part of formaldehyde (concentration 30%) and melt it in 3 parts of water, use this aqueous solution to paint the leather bag, and then apply shellac liquid (one part shellac, 10 parts alcohol) after it is dry, so that it is It is easy to reduce staining.
Master Tip Two:
If you have a problem with how to clean the leather bag, you can go to the store to buy the dyeing potion, follow the instructions and do it suddenly, and then make a little Shoe polish and the like can help the leather bag to restore the original Guanze!
Master Tip Three:
You can use it when you encounter the problem of how to clean the leather bag dyeing Neutral foam cleaning agent (the kind of pure white foam). Just follow the usual method of washing your bags.
Master Tip 4:
Under normal circumstances, if the staining of the leather bag is not serious, you can try to clean it with toothpaste. Choose ordinary toothpaste, squeeze it on the stained area, and gently scrub with the brush that usually brushes the shoes, and the problem of how to clean the stained leather bag will soon be solved.
Master Tip Five:
There are many ways to clean leather bags, the least of which is to wipe them hard with an eraser. However, this is really strenuous, so if you don't have anything to do, you can choose to use a wind oil or a clean sponge to moisten the shoe polish that you usually wash your shoes with.How to maintain sheepskin bags
1. Keep dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
2. Avoid exposure to the sun, fire roasting, water washing, sharp object impact and contact with chemical solvents.
3. The handbag has not been treated with any waterproofing procedures. If the handbag is wet, please wipe it dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains or watermarks from leaving the surface wrinkles. If you use it in rainy days, you should pay special attention.
4. It is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
5. Avoid wet water when rubbing the skin. You should use raw rubber to wipe and special supplies for cleaning and care. Shoe polish should not be used.
6. All metal fittings should be protected carefully. Humidity and high salt environment will cause oxidation.
7. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to store it in a cotton cloth instead of a plastic bag, because the air in the plastic bag is not circulated, which will cause the leather to dry and be damaged. It is best to stuff some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable cloth bag, old pillowcases are also very suitable.How to choose sheepskin bags
A. Sheep leather: There is more fat in the cortex, the fibrous tissue of the leather is loose, very soft, the grain is fine, and the extensibility is large, but Not sturdy
B. Goat leather: The fat content in the cortex is less, the fibrous tissue is plump than sheep leather, and it is firm and durable.
The difference between the two: sheep leather has fine and smooth grain; goat leather has clear pores and elastic texture. No matter which kind of sheep leather products, the garments have beautiful patterns, soft and natural luster, light and soft, and full of elasticity, but the strength is not as good as cow leather and pig leather. The epidermis is located under the hair, close to the top of the dermis, and is composed of different shapes of epidermal cells.
The thickness of the epidermis varies from animal to animal. For example, the epidermis thickness of cowhide is 0.5~1.5% of the total thickness; sheep and goat skins are 2~3%; and pigskin is 2~ 5%. The dermis is located under the epidermis, between the epidermis and the subcutaneous tissue, and is the main part of the hide. Its weight or thickness accounts for more than 90% of the hide.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist