BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
Bags are an artifact that many girls have both tools for dressing up and decorating, so many girls have a different kind of love for bags. Today, the editor of No.5 will introduce to you, what should I do if the bag is moldy? How to clean the bag if it is moldy?What should I do if the bag is moldy
Wipe with a dry towel: soak it in water and wring out Wipe the surface lightly and repeat it several times. Do not use a towel that is too wet to touch the leather surface to prevent water from penetrating into the skin, so as to avoid further damage to the leather bag.
Warm detergent: The stains on the leather surface are the main area for mold growth. For the stains on the leather surface, wipe it with a clean damp sponge and a mild detergent repeatedly, and then let it dry naturally. You can try it out in an inconspicuous corner before formal use.
Leather mildew remover: Wear gloves, take appropriate amount of leather mildew remover on a soft clean cloth, gently massage the leather surface until the mold is removed, leaving a layer of residual material (this is a kind of leather removal Internal mold process). For frosted leather, absorbent paper is required to absorb residual stains, and the product stays on moldy leather overnight to observe whether it is necessary to clean it again.Why bags are moldy
The reason why leather is moldy is that the raw material used in the leather processing process is rich in nutrients such as protein and fat; the other is leather. Fatliquers, finishing agents, fillers, and other nutrient-rich chemicals are used in the processing process. These are the nutrients that can allow mold to grow; third, the leather will use a lot of it in the processing process, especially in the wet field stage. Water, which makes the leather's moisture content very high, is extremely beneficial to the growth of molds. In addition, the growth of molds has a wide range of adaptation to temperature, humidity, and pH, so the leather is easily invaded by a large number of molds in the air, and then grows rapidly. . Although the resistance of finished leather to Mojun has been increased, due to the porous and polar structure of the leather structure, it is easy to absorb moisture, so mildew will still occur.Tips for bag use
1. The habit of using the bag correctly can improve the durability of the bag.
2. Please keep the bag dry, if the bag is wet or damp, it may cause deformation;
3. Do not load the bag too heavy, which may cause wrinkles Or deformation, cracking and damage;
4. If the fabric hardware is scratched and cannot be repaired, please avoid contact with chemicals or scratches;
5. Do not expose it to light Put the surface (patent leather) bag in a plastic bag to avoid adhesion;
6. Bags of different colors should not be kept close together for a long time to avoid staining.
7. Maintenance of the bag: Keep it dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
8. Avoid exposure to the sun, fire, water washing, sharp object impact and contact with chemical solvents.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist