BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
We all know that leather wallets generally cannot be touched with water, otherwise it will cause great damage to the wallet, and it will be difficult to restore the wallet after touching the water. The following editor on No.5 will tell you what to do if the wallet is soaked in water?What to do if the wallet is soaked in water
If the leather wallet gets damp accidentally, apply a dry cloth to absorb the moisture, and then put it in a ventilated and cool place, and dry naturally. Do not place it in the hot sun or blow it with a hair dryer Dry, so as to avoid explosive attack, deformation and hardening.
Leather leather goods will generally turn black (regardless of the front or back) when exposed to water, which is a common-sense physical phenomenon. If it is artificial leather, synthetic leather, etc., it will not change the color quality when it meets water. But if the non-synthetic leather is frosted leather, whether it contains plant fiber or animal fiber, it will turn black when exposed to water. Therefore, when identifying the leather, the structure should be dense; the texture should be clear, but not too regular.Recovery method when the wallet touches water
1. If the wallet is wetted by water, please wipe it dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains or watermarks from leaving the surface wrinkles. If you use it in rainy days, you should pay special attention.
2. Do not put the wet wallet directly in the sun or blow it with a windpipe, nor place it next to the air-conditioning, otherwise the leather will burst.
3. All metal fittings should be protected carefully. Humid and salty environments can cause oxidation.
4. Do not use abrasive paper when cleaning, so as not to wipe off the electroplating layer, only use a little transparent skin ointment to gently wipe.Wallet maintenance method
For wallets to be stored in the season, clean the leather surface before storing, and put clean shredded paper balls or cotton sweaters in the purse. Keep the shape of the purse, and then put the purse in a soft cotton bag. The purse stored in the cabinet should be prevented from being deformed by improper squeezing. Cabinets containing leather products must be ventilated. For example, a cabinet with shutter doors is better, and it is best not to put too many items in the cabinet.
The natural oils in the leather itself will gradually decrease over time or use too many times, so even very advanced leather goods need regular maintenance. It is recommended that you clean up leather products before storing them. It is best to apply leather care oil to leather products first. The method is to wipe the oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly. Avoid applying the oil directly on the leather to avoid damage to the leather.
The most important way to maintain leather products is to 'use them with care'. Usually, when using handbags, whether they are careful not to be scratched, rained, or contaminated by stains, they are all maintenance handbags. The most basic common sense. Otherwise, wait until the problem occurs and then deal with it, and the effect will be poor.How to choose a wallet
1. A wallet is a commonly used item, so the highest principle of practicality is naturally. When choosing a wallet, regardless of style, quality, brand, and number of layers of cards Enough or not enough, the internal spacing, etc., should all be the focus of consideration.
2. Compared with a simple coin purse, a style that integrates a key case and a coin purse is more suitable for you who are more practical. It can store small items such as keys and coins, which is also modern The capable image of women.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist