The third step of leather processing oil side
1. Before processing the oily edges of leather goods, check whether the edges of the cut pieces are neat and whether there is fluffing or graining. If the edges of the pieces are uneven, they should be polished, sanded, burnt, or changed. Oil, to avoid wasting time;
2. If you need to burn the edges of the oily materials, you should pay attention to not to burn the pieces black or burnt when sintering the burrs, just burn the fur flat;
3. When leather processing, sanding should be as smooth as possible, and the oil edge position should be smooth;
4. Sanding is the perfect sanding area that is not smooth enough, so you must be careful;
5. After burning, grinding and sanding, clean the dust on the edge of the material before the oil edge;
6. Never use oil when the edge is oiled. Pay attention to the front side of the material, especially when the oil hits the color and the oil is oily;
7. After the oily edge, it should not be rough and scraped;
8. If the oil is too thick, adjust according to the effect of the thickness of the leather;
9, the side oil is generally divided into three types: matte, medium and high-grade leather gloss;
10, if When the color of the bottom surface of the material is different, the bottom oil should be widened at the bottom side, but the side oil should not be wasted, mainly to prevent the color of the bottom surface from being exposed and cause unsightly;
11, the quality requirements of the oil side : No bubbles, no grains, no breakage, no oil loss, smooth and shiny edges are the standard.
This is the process of leather processing and the details that need attention.