The first process of leather processing
The equipment used in leather processing generally includes beer machine, shoveling machine, sewing machine, computer sewing machine, embossing machine, gluing machine, punching machine, sanding machine, splitting machine, nailing machine, ironing machine , Straightening machine, tooth extraction machine, folding machine, etc.
Leather processing production technology and work flow are generally divided into: cutting-shoveling-oil edge-countertop-parking space-packaging.
1. Introduction: Leather processing is the processing of real leather, PU and artificial leather, also known as leather processing.
Two, equipment: beer machine, shoveling machine, sewing machine, computer sewing machine, embossing machine, gluing machine, punching machine, sanding machine, splitting machine, nailing machine, cloth ironing machine Machine, straightening machine, tooth extraction machine, folding machine, etc.
3. Production process and work process: Leather processing production process and work process are generally divided into: cutting-shoveling-oil edge-countertop-parking space-packaging.
Opening is generally divided into machine opening and manual opening. The tools used are beer machine, knife, etc.
1. Before pulling the material, you should use a small knife die to test the number of layers to determine how many layers the material can be pulled before pulling the material;
2. Pay attention to the level when pulling the material. In the process of drawing the material, there is a phenomenon of folding;
3. Pay attention to the texture of the material before opening. The texture of various materials is different, and the texture of each part needs to be different;
4. Try to avoid two or more color differences in the same bag as much as possible;
5. Before cutting the material, you should also arrange the knife mold first, and arrange it first. Long knife molds, large knife molds in the back, and small knife molds at the end to save materials as much as possible;
6. The cutting edge should not be small, so as not to see the pressure position after cutting. ;
7. The cutting material should be matched with pattern and color. Materials that are too soft and have a large difference in pattern cannot be used on the cover or the obvious position of the bag. There should be no yin-yang pattern or color difference on a single material;
8. Materials that are too soft cannot be used as side bones or more stressed, and materials with damaged corners and bottoms cannot be cut;
9. When filming, pay attention to the edges to be neat, no burrs, the burrs will cause oily edges to chip; Recycled leather), under normal circumstances, the top layer leather has strict requirements in terms of technology, so there should be several preparations before production.
a. Perform color separation and pattern separation from the original leather to facilitate the reduction of color and grain differences in the subsequent finished products;
b. Before opening the leather, it should be Familiar with the basic essentials of each style and each part, and strictly demand the color matching, the use of the patterned pieces and accessories;
c. In key parts (such as the hijab, the front panel, the large surface of the bag), etc. The obvious parts are placed in the preferred accessories during the whole peeling process, and each set of color and pattern pieces should be coded so that they can be quickly and correctly matched during the workshop.