BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
Bags are something that everyone will have. Many people buy leather bags when they buy them, because leather bags are more fashionable on their backs, and the most important thing is to clean them well, so are your usual cleaning methods correct?Cleaning tips for purses
1. What bothers us is that the purse is stained with oil. If your purse is colored, then we can use detergent to clean it, and just pour an appropriate amount of detergent. Clean the fine and contaminated areas with a soft brush and then gently scrub with water. When the oil is gone, clean it with clean water; if it is a white leather bag, we can use diluted bleach Come to clean, the effect is more obvious.
2. It is also a very common thing that ballpoint pen handwriting appears on the purse. We don’t have to worry about this kind of thing. We only need to coat the handwriting with a layer of 95% alcohol or Coat a layer of egg white, and then let it stand for about five minutes and then wash it off with clean water. The operation is very simple.
3. According to the different preferences of consumers, manufacturers will always produce multiple colors when producing the same leather bag. Sometimes you choose a leather bag that is too dark in color. It is normal for the color to fade. We can soak it in concentrated salt water for about a minute, and then rinse it with clean water.
4. Some leather bags are not strictly dried during production, so you may find that the leather bags are moldy after using them. At this time, you don’t need to be nervous, we just need to put the leather bags in Soak it in warm soapy water at 40 degrees for about ten minutes, and then clean it with clean water. If it is a white leather bag, you can also put it in the sun for ten minutes.
5. Nowadays, most young people have the habit of wearing jeans, but because of this habit, your leather bag may also be stained with the color of jeans. At this time, when we wash the leather bag The stained area should be washed repeatedly with soapy water (note: the brush must be soft in texture and should not be brushed too hard) until the staining disappears.How to maintain leather bags
1. Keep dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
2. Avoid exposure to sunlight, fire roasting, water washing, sharp object impact and contact with chemical solvents.
3. The handbag has not been treated with any waterproofing procedures. If the handbag is wet, please wipe it dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains or watermarks from leaving the surface wrinkles. If you use it in rainy days, you should pay special attention.
4. It is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
5. Avoid wet water when rubbing the skin. You should use raw rubber to wipe and special supplies for cleaning and care. Shoe polish should not be used.
6. All metal fittings should be protected carefully. Humidity and high salt environment will cause oxidation. Tips for Preserving Genuine Leather Bags
7. When the leather bags are not in use, it is best to store them in cotton instead of plastic bags, because the air in the plastic bag is not circulated, which will cause the leather to dry and be damaged. . It is best to stuff some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable cloth bag, old pillowcases are also very suitable.
8. Leather bags, like shoes, are another type of active substance. Using the same leather bag every day can easily cause the elasticity of the cortex to fatigue, so you should use several interchangeably like shoes; If the leather bag gets wet accidentally, you can use a dry towel to absorb the moisture first, and then stuff some newspapers, magazines and other things in it and dry it in the shade. Don't expose it to the sun directly, it will make your beloved bag fade and deform. .Tips for leather maintenance
1. Anything needs our careful care, so everyone must try to avoid being scratched, rained, etc. when using leather goods. Contamination by oil stains, etc., and it should not be exposed to the hot sun, which will easily cause the leather to fade or even crack.
2, in addition to the above points when we use it, we should also do a good job of daily care for the leather, for example, use a wrung out wet cotton cloth to repeat the surface of the leather every week or so Wipe the leather several times, every month or so, the leather should be oiled and maintained once a month. When wiping the oil, the special maintenance should be wiped on a clean cloth, and then wipe the leather with the cloth.
3. There is no guarantee that there will be no accidents or neglect in the subtle care. If we accidentally pour juice or tea on the leather, we should immediately use a clean cotton cloth or The sponge will soak up the water, and then wring out the water without wiping it again. Don't blow it dry with a blower.
4. If the leather goods are wrinkled, we can iron them with an iron of about 60 to 70 degrees. Ironing must flatten them, and then spread a layer of cotton cloth on the leather goods. , The iron can only be placed on cotton cloth, and it must be evenly and continuously moved.How to clean the leather bag with oil stains
The leather bag is stained with oil stains. If your leather bag is dark, you can use detergent to clean it, and pour an appropriate amount of detergent directly Use a soft brush or toothbrush to moisten the contaminated area and scrub gently. Be careful not to use too much force to avoid scratching the color of the leather bag and scratching the surface of the leather. Gently scrub the oily areas until they are no longer visible, and then rinse them with clean water. If it is a white leather bag, you can use diluted bleach to clean it, it must be diluted bleach (1:10), otherwise it will corrode the leather bag, so the effect will be better.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist