Leather bag maintenance tips
The following is a point-by-point explanation of the coup of leather bag maintenance.
1. Since cowhide, sheepskin, and pigskin are mainly composed of protein, they are all prone to moisture, mildew, and insects. For this reason, when using genuine leather bags, avoid contact with oily, alkaline, and acidic substances. Leather bags should be cleaned and disinfected regularly and then kept properly.
2. When removing stains on the surface of the bag, it is best to wipe it with a fine flannel cloth. If you encounter rain, dampness or mildew, you can wipe it with a soft dry cloth. Never use water or gasoline to wipe it, because water can harden the leather, and gasoline will evaporate the oil and crack the leather.
3. When the leather bag is wrinkled, it can be ironed with an iron, and the temperature is between 60-70.
4. The leather bag loses its luster, it can be polished with leather polish, don't wipe it with leather shoe polish.
5. If the leather bag is cracked or damaged, it should be taken off in time. If it is a small crack, you can apply a little egg white on the crack, and the crack can be glued.
6. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to hang it up. Of course, you can also lay it flat. Be careful not to wrinkle and affect the appearance.
7. Do not expose leather bags to the sun. They can be hung in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
These are some small coups for the maintenance of leather goods and bags, which have a good reference value for the maintenance of bags!