How to repair a cracked leather bag with these tricks
When the leather bag is in use, if you don’t pay attention to maintenance, it is actually very easy to crack. Once the good leather has cracks, it is very troublesome to repair. Let's take a look at how to deal with the cracked leather bag. .How to repair a cracked leather bag
1. Use egg white and shoe polish in the same color as the bag to mix thoroughly, apply it to the cracked area, and wait until it dries.
2. Wrap it with a silk scarf. The colors are matched and it is very fashionable.
3. Professional stitching can be carried out after the thread is opened. Use thread of the same color, thickness and material as the original, and re-sew according to the original stitch hole.What to do if the leather bag is cracked
1. Find a local leather care shop master to repair it. It is relatively small and can be glued with leather paint of the same color, but not all-purpose glue, otherwise , The leather bag is almost scrapped;
2, the big one needs to be patched up, and the original color paint is applied after the repair, and it will look like a new one;
3, the symmetrical position Make an extra opening, of course, you need to be more artistic;
4. If it is difficult to repair with leather, use cloth. By the way, put the same cloth on a symmetrical place;
5 , Let the leather master place a more artistic line on the position of the crack to prevent it from cracking in the future;
6. If possible, ask the master to dig out this place, and dig the same in the symmetrical place.的口子.Solutions to common problems of leather bags
If there are scratches such as ballpoint pens on the leather bag, you can use nail polish remover or air oil You can also use tape to wipe it off, so you don’t have to worry about doodles anymore.
2. Metal parts lose their luster
The metal parts of the bag will become black and dark after a long time. Just use a toothbrush dipped in toothpaste and scrub it.
Light-colored leather bags and dark-colored clothes such as jeans are easy to be stained when touched. The cleaning method is very simple. Just wipe it with a makeup remover.Leather bag maintenance rules
1. Polishing and waxing are only part of routine maintenance. Be careful not to expose to the sun, fire, squeeze, or touch sharp objects to prevent surface deformation , Discoloration, or scratches.
2. Don't use the care oil frequently, just once a month. Because it is used as a chemical product, it also has certain, more or less certain (side effects). It has both maintenance and corrosion effects. In addition, it is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
3. Try not to let the strong light shine directly, otherwise the leather will become dry and the elasticity and softness will gradually disappear; once the leather bag sticks to the juice or grease, first use a clean rag Dry the surface and let the remaining oil slowly penetrate into the leather. Never use water to wash off the oil stains.