How to remove the glue on the wallet? How to remove glue on wallet
It is obvious that there is glue on the wallet, and it will give people a feeling that the wallet does not work well, and it will be very uncomfortable to use. The following editor on No.5 will tell you how to remove the glue on the wallet?How to remove the glue on the wallet
1. Dip a cotton pad with the amount of water and apply makeup remover to the area where the bag has glue. You will see white bubbles appearing on the bag, indicating that a chemical reaction is taking place with the glue.
After 2.5 seconds, wipe off the bubbles with a clean paper towel and the glue is gone.
3. If you think there is still glue, you can repeat the above steps. The method is simple, but very practical. That is, after removing the glue, I never used makeup remover again.Glue removal steps on the wallet
1. Pour a little bit of Fengyoujing on the glued area, and gently push it with your hands.
2. After the glue is completely saturated, wipe gently with a cotton swab until the glue is wiped clean without leaving any traces.
3. If it is not cleaned once, pour a little bit of Fengyoujing and repeat the above method. It is absolutely as clean as new.How to choose a wallet
Look at the leather bag of the wallet material. There are regular patterns on the leather bag, such as the cowhide bag. There are very small pores.
Touch the feel of the bag, the leather and fake ones can generally be touched.
You can distinguish the true from the fake by smelling the smell of the bag. The leather has a fishy smell.Wallet maintenance method
Wrinkled patent leather
Feature: Wrinkled patent leather is produced in Italy and is popular in Europe, America and other countries. In the tanning process of wrinkled patent leather, the leather body is softened first, and then painted, the wrinkles are like broken tempered glass patterns, and the leather body is soft without losing the characteristics of cowhide.
Maintenance: The wrinkled patent leather is made of neutral resin paint, so it is not easy to fade, the surface is not easy to absorb water, and the maintenance is more convenient. It can be wiped clean with a clean damp cloth and a soft lint-free cloth. Do not use brightener or shoe cream for maintenance, because the brightener will cause the false coating to fall off, and the shoe cream will make the upper black.
Snake grain cowhide
Features: Snake grain cowhide is originally produced in Italy. The cowhide is coated with a printing and filming process, and then painted and embossed to form a snake scale pattern. At present, there are two types of snake-print cow leather and snake-print sheep leather.
Maintenance: It is easier to maintain. Use shoe cream and leather brightener to prevent hardening.
Features: Ostrich cowhide is native to Italy, and the cowhide is embossed into an ostrich skin pattern. Ostrich leather has a unique pattern and strong three-dimensional effect, but the leather is thin and has poor extensibility.
Maintenance: There is no coating on the surface of ostrich cowhide. The tanning process is similar to that of waxed leather. The method of maintenance can be that of waxed leather.
Water-dyed leather and waxed cowhide
Features: Water-dyed leather and waxed cowhide are produced in Spain and India. The surface of waxed leather is not decorated, but only dyed. After wax polishing, the surface texture is clear, the three-dimensional feeling is strong, and the hand feels smooth.
Maintenance: Water-stained leather and waxed cowhide are uncoated leather materials, which are easy to absorb water and stains, and the colored ones are more prominent. Pay attention to avoid water stains or other stains when wearing, and keep shoes The surface is clean and not rainy.