How to remove the ballpoint pen mark on the purse and use it to clean up
For friends who often come into contact with ballpoint pen writing, the ballpoint pen mark is easy to get on the body. If the ballpoint pen mark is accidentally put on the bag, how do we clean it up?How to remove the ballpoint pen mark on the leather bag
1. Use alcohol, because the ballpoint pen water will dissolve in the alcohol, especially the leather bag, which is easy to use.
2, use Fengyoujing, repeat the test several times, maybe after a few drops, wipe it later.
3. Dip a soft flannel with a little oily cream to wipe, the skin will become soft and the scratches of the ballpoint pen will be removed.How to wash the ballpoint pen on the leather bag?
1Leather care agent
Leather care agent is the easiest cleaning method to think of, directly on the Internet or in the supermarket Buy a special leather care agent and clean it to remove the handwriting of the ballpoint pen.
2 Oily face cream removal method
Dip a little oily face cream with a soft flannel, and the skin will become soft and the scratches of the ballpoint pen will be removed.
3 Milk Removal Method
Milk boiled with milk can also be used to remove stains, as long as you put a clean towel under the clothes stained with ballpoint pens, and then use another Dip a piece of clean cotton with a little boiled milk, and wipe the area with ballpoint pen stains repeatedly until the stains are completely gone.
4 Toothpaste + soap removal method
Toothpaste has a special ability to remove the ballpoint pen marks on the clothes. Just put the clothes in cold water for a while, and then the stains Apply a layer of toothpaste evenly on the area, and then rub some soap, and then gently rub the part of the clothing, the stain will gradually disappear.
5 Egg White Removal Method
You can use a clean flannel dipped in some egg white to wipe, which can remove stains and make the leather surface bright as before (this trick can also be used on leather Maintenance of the above) General leather bags.Cleaning steps for ballpoint pen marks on the leather bag
1. Prepare some nail polish remover and alcohol first. The reason is that according to the principle of similar compatibility, the printing or notes on the leather bag can be fat-soluble Wash off the solvents, such as nail polish remover, alcohol, gasoline, etc.
2. First wipe the leather with a clean cloth or cotton cloth (the damp one, not wet). Let it dry for a while. This will not damage the leather.
3. Use a cotton swab or toothbrush dipped in detergent to wipe the dirty place. In general, if white or other light-colored leather is dirty, do not leave it for too long or in a damp and unventilated place. So even with detergent, it is not easy to scrub.Points to note when cleaning leather bags
Generally speaking, when cleaning bags, we need to choose a cleaning brush or clean cotton cloth according to the material of the bag. This is also to ensure that the bag will not Damaged because of the wrong cleaning method. If the leather bag is wiped with leather cleaner, the lens cleaning cloth for wiping glasses is generally a cheap and easy-to-use good helper. It will not scratch your beloved bag. Evenly spreading can restore the luster of the bag. And the commonly used pencil and ball-point eraser with gray and white at both ends can be used as a cleaning tool for the suede bag. If it is slightly dirty, it can be gently wiped off with the white eraser used to erase a pencil; serious The dirt can be removed by rubbing one end of the gray eraser of the ball pen. The reason is that the friction is strong, but the hand should be lighter to avoid damage to the bag. For cleaning nylon bags and cloth breads, you can gently press the surface of the bag with a damp cloth that does not drip. Except for silk, silk and satin bags, you can try to clean the toothbrush with toothpaste.
However, no matter what kind of material the bag is, it should be dried in the ventilated place after cleaning. Don’t take it out in the sun just for quickness, because the bag after scrubbing with clean water is the best When fragile, sudden high temperature exposure can cause the bag to fade or the leather becomes hard and brittle.