How to distinguish genuine and fake cowhide bags must learn
The cowhide bag is a very common leather material in the bag. It is used in many luxury bags, and cowhide is relatively durable. So how to distinguish genuine and fake cowhide bags?How to distinguish genuine and fake cowhide bags
First of all, everyone knows, that is to look at the cut surface or the back. The back of cowhide is completely different from the back of imitation leather. This is the most direct judgment method for most people. Up. Genuine leather is a natural fiber structure, and imitation leather is the product of the combination of polyurethane and yarn textiles. You can know it at first glance. Of course, there is a type of PU transfer film, which is to use cowhide fragments to form a thin cowhide block as a primer, and then apply a layer of imitation leather on its surface, which is indistinguishable from the back, because its back is The cowhide structure is made of crushed cowhide just mentioned, but the front is imitation leather, so when you only see cowhide fiber on the back, you can't make a decision. (Nowadays, there are many mixed leathers made of crushed cowhide on the market. It gives you a back view of the cowhide. Customers who don’t know the truth are blinded by the cheap price and the back view. In fact, it is incomparable to cowhide. .Because it can only be regarded as imitation leather, please be careful not to buy it by mistake)The authenticity identification of the cowhide bag
1. Use fire to ignite this method is In the simplest and most straightforward way, the smell of dermis when it is ignited is similar to that of hair when it is ignited. It does not form lumps after burning and can be ground into powder with fingers; fake skin emits a pungent odor after being ignited and forms lumps after burning.
2. It is mainly used to identify the type of leather and the quality of the leather grain. Observe that the surface of the leather has obvious pores and patterns. In addition, there is a layer of textile on the reverse side of the synthetic leather. The bottom plate, this textile bottom plate is used to increase its tensile strength, and the reverse side of the leather does not have this layer of textile. This identification is the simplest and most practical way.
3. If the surface of the leather is smooth, soft, plump and elastic, it is called genuine leather. Synthetic leather feels like plastic, with poor recovery, and the thickness of the folds are similar to each other.
4. Natural leather has a strong fur taste, even after treatment, the taste is more obvious, while artificial leather products have a plastic taste without the taste of fur.Tips for purchasing cowhide bags
1. Look at the leather surface
The real leather surface has clear pores and patterns, and the cowhide pores are fine and dense. Irregular arrangement, smooth leather. Yellow cowhide has relatively well-proportioned fine pores;
2. Look at the edge cross section of the leather
Turn out the leather edges of cowhide bags, wallets, etc., the leather is looser. Sparse, with animal fibers, while artificial leather is more compact and without fibers. No matter how good the imitation leather is, it can’t be the same as the leather;
3. Press the surface of the leather with your fingers
Press the leather with your fingers, the surface will be thin When the finger is lifted, the wrinkle disappears immediately in the dermis. Artificial leather and synthetic leather have no wrinkles, and wrinkles will not disappear naturally after individual pressing.How to clean a cowhide bag
1. For general stains, use a slightly damp cloth or towel dipped in a little cleaning fluid and wipe gently. After the stain is removed, wipe it twice with a dry cloth. It can be done three times, and then place it in a ventilated place and let it dry naturally. Dip a clean sponge with mild soap or white wine, rubbing the dirt with alcohol, then wipe it off with water, and then let the leather dry naturally. If the stain is very stubborn, it may be treated with a detergent solution, but it must be wiped carefully to avoid damaging the leather surface.
2. For the more stubborn stains on the cowhide bag, such as oil spots, pen stains, etc., you can wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in egg white, or squeeze a little toothpaste on the oily place.