How to clean the suede bag if it is dirty
Suede bags are very popular in autumn and winter. The bags of this kind of material carry a particularly good-looking and texture, but suede is more troublesome than other leathers in cleaning. Let’s take a look. See how to clean suede bags.How to clean the suede bag if it’s dirty?
The bag needs to buy a special velvet cleanser and velvet polish, as well as a special brush. Because of the velvet, you can’t clean it yourself. , It is necessary to polish regularly, otherwise the fur will be damaged and it will not look good, and it will also damage the leather itself. (It used to be powdered, but now it’s no longer produced because it can’t hang on.)
Teach you another trick, usually girls do not throw away the rest of the mask, the mask absorbs good natural Grease, so it's good to use it to rub smooth leather, no need to add oil, one thing for two purposes. Try it, it doesn't hurt the leather, it works.Cleaning method of suede bag
1. Use a soft animal hair brush to remove surface dust and dirt, or use an eraser to gently push the dirt around evenly.
2. Dip a dry towel with water, wring it out, and repeat a few times to wipe gently.
3. Wipe with a clean damp sponge and mild detergent, and then let it dry naturally.
4. If the leather bag is spilled with drinks, immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to absorb it, and wipe it with a damp cloth to let it dry naturally, and do not use a hair dryer to dry it.
5. If you have just gotten the grease, you should wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately, and the rest will dissipate naturally or clean it with special care products for sanding skin, not scrubbing with water.What to wash the suede bag
1. Brush with toothpaste, and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
2. After mixing 1 part of alcohol and 1 part of ammonia water, use a soft cloth dipped in the mixture to scrub the dirty area until it is clean, and then use clean water to wipe off all the residues of the mixture
3. Put 5 parts of table salt into 50 parts of water first, add 1 part of ammonia water after dissolution, mix well, bottle and seal, it can be used to clean chamois leather at any time. When using, first use a brush dipped in the salt and ammonia solution to scrub the stains on the suede, and then scrub it with clean water several times. If the chamois leather becomes yellow after scrubbing, you can mix 1 part of hydrogen peroxide with 9 parts of water for bleaching.Precautions for the maintenance of suede bags
1. The handbags have not been treated with any waterproofing procedures. If the handbags are wet, please wipe them dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains or watermarks. Wrinkles appear on the surface. If you use it in rainy days, you should pay special attention.
2. It is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
3. Avoid wet water when rubbing the skin. You should use raw rubber to wipe and special supplies for cleaning and care. Shoe polish should not be used.
4. All metal fittings should be protected carefully. Humidity and high salt environment will cause oxidation.
5. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to store it in a cotton cloth instead of a plastic bag, because the air in the plastic bag is not circulated, which will cause the leather to dry out and be damaged. It is best to stuff some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable cloth bag, old pillowcases are also very suitable.