How to clean the leather bag stained with red wine
When we are attending some banquets, it is actually very easy to get red wine stains, not only on clothes, if red wine stains are also on the bag, it will be even more troublesome. Let’s take a look at the red wine on the bag. How to clean up the stains.How to clean a leather bag stained with red wine
1. If it is a very expensive leather bag, it is best to send it to a professional leather care store, because red wine is the most difficult stain to remove.
2. If you just put it on, using an eraser is effective, but after a long time, it is not very easy to handle.
3. Wipe off the moisture and dirt on the leather with a dry towel, clean it up with a leather cleaner, and then apply a layer of leather brightener. This will keep the leather goods always soft and comfortable.How to wash the red wine on the leather bag
1. Sprinkle salt on the stain, and then gently wipe with a soft cloth dipped in warm water to let the stain fade until it disappears.
2. Or you can use dairy products instead of warm water, such as warm milk, the effect is better, but it is more wasteful, but it is worth it for your beloved bag.The correct cleaning method for leather bags
The first step is to apply cleaning agent.
If it is a leather bag, apply a leather cleaner on the dirty surface of the bag. If it is not leather, you can use toothpaste instead or you can use dish soap.
The second step is to soak the dirt.
Wait three to four minutes for the area where the leather cleaner is applied, and then clean it after soaking in the dirt.
The third step is to use a brush.
Choose a brush with soft bristles, or use a toothbrush with soft bristles. If you use toothpaste, brush it with water. Don't use too much force when brushing, brush gently, and repeatedly brush several times.
The fourth step is to wipe clean the surface of the bag.
Use a light-colored cloth or towel, preferably white, to clean the surface of the bag where you just brushed it.
The fifth step, let it dry.
Put the cleaned bag in a cool place indoors and wait for it to dry slowly. Avoid direct sunlight.Daily maintenance methods for leather bags
First, leather bags are more afraid of dust, even leather bags are no exception. So after you use your leather bag every day, it is best to find a clean rag and wipe your leather bag carefully. If you insist on every day, your leather bag will last at least two years longer than others.
Second, you need to worry about the maintenance of leather bags. If it is about a month later, then it is recommended that you take care of it carefully. The main method of care is to buy some special leather bag oil, and then thoroughly clean the leather bag once, so as to ensure the quality of the leather bag.
Third, leather bags should not be placed in damp places, because whether it is a leather bag or a leather bag, as long as it is wet, there will be problems, which will make your leather bag easy to harden, and it will appear at the same time. The faded color affects the look and feel of the leather bag, and even damages the leather.