How to clean the bag if it's dirty, don't soak it in water
The outside of the leather bag is dirty. Many people can wipe it with a cloth to restore it. After all, the leather material is relatively easy to clean, and the cloth inside the bag is more difficult to clean. Let’s take a look What should I do if the bag is dirty?How to clean the inside of the leather bag if it is dirty?
1 First of all, it should not be soaked in water for washing
The structure and material of the leather bag are different from clothes and socks, so they must not be washed as the same as clothes. , This will destroy the beauty of the leather bag, and it should not be placed in the washing machine and it will cause damage to the leather bag. This is common sense, I hope everyone will bear in mind.
2 Wash with toothpaste and toothbrush
Because the bag itself is not a big object, we can simply dip a toothpaste on the toothbrush and wipe it gently until it is clean. . This can also add fragrance to the leather bag.
3 Take a rag and wipe it wet
Find a relatively soft rag at home and then moisten it and scrub it from top to bottom, so that it will not cause damage to the leather bag, and you can rest assured If you have time, you can clean it periodically.
4Professional store for cleaning
If your handbag is very good and very precious, it is recommended that you can go to a professional purse cleaning store to clean it regularly. In this way, it can be handled very clean and not afraid of damage to the leather bag, because if it is washed, they are responsible for compensation.How to clean leather purses
Dip a clean sponge with mild soap or white wine, wipe the dirt with alcohol, then wipe it off with water, and then let the leather dry naturally. If there is dirt, try to use some leather maintenance liquid and Bi Lizhu to maintain it. When using the maintenance liquid to care for leather goods, you should also pay attention not to use it too often to prevent damage to the leather to a certain extent.
If you accidentally get stains on the leather bag, it is best to wipe off the dirt with soap and alcohol, then wipe it off with water, and let the leather dry naturally. If the stain is very stubborn, it may be treated with a detergent solution, but it must be wiped carefully to avoid damaging the leather surface.How to use the leather bag care agent
1. Use a soft cloth to wipe off the dust on the surface of the leather goods, and wipe the leather care agent on the foreskin part, so that the leather will get the most effective care , To restore the beauty of the dermis-soft, moisturized, waterproof, and greatly increase the mechanical strength, such as tensile strength, tear strength, grain cracking strength, etc. This is to make the dermis full before working, which helps to improve its combat effectiveness and resistance.
2. Start cleaning the next day, spray the detergent on the surface of the leather, and scrub with a soft brush similar to a toothbrush. Wipe the gaps along the gaps, and you need to brush gently, so that you don’t Will damage the dermis. If the brush is too soft and it is difficult to clean it thoroughly at one time, you need to repeat the brush several times.
3. Use a clean soft cloth to recover the dirt. For heavy dirt that is difficult to remove for more than two years, please use a leather cleaner designed for heavy dirt and white leather, or you can perform a second time Clean again and thoroughly clean the bag.Maintenance points for leather bags
1. For leather bags to be collected during the season, the leather surface must be cleaned before storage, and clean shredded paper balls or cotton sweaters should be placed in the leather bags , In order to maintain the shape of the leather bag, and then put the leather bag in a soft cotton bag, store it in the cabinet, and avoid improper extrusion and deformation.
2. Good ventilation must be maintained in the cabinet for storing leather products. For example, a cabinet with shutter doors is better. At the same time, it is best not to put too many items in the cabinet.
3. The natural oils and fats of the leather itself will gradually decrease over time or use too many times, so even very high-end leather goods need regular maintenance.
4. If the suede products are contaminated, they can be wiped off directly with an eraser, and when maintaining, use a soft brush to smooth the direction of the hair quality.
5. If the leather bag gets wet accidentally, you can use a dry towel to absorb the moisture first, and then stuff some newspapers, magazines and other things inside to dry it in the shade. Don’t expose it to the sun directly. Makes the beloved bag faded and deformed.