How to clean sheepskin bags? How to maintain sheepskin bags?
Sheepskin bags are the material that many light luxury brands choose now. They are very beautiful and the leather feels very soft, so they are especially popular. The following editor on No.5 will tell you how to clean sheepskin bags? How to maintain sheepskin bags?How to clean sheepskin bags
Lambskin bags are easy to get dirty, especially light-colored bags. Not only should you pay special attention when using them, but there are also different ways to clean them. Let's come together Let's see.
1. Resolve oil stains
When the sheepskin bag is stained with a small area of u200bu200boil stains, you can gently wipe it with a soft cloth, and then wipe it again with a high-grade detergent. The royal goldsmith reminds everyone that the technique must be gentle during the wiping process, otherwise the leather surface will be damaged.
If the oily area is large, you can also use a cleaning cream to wipe, the effect is better. However, the Royal Goldsmith believes that after cleaning, you still need to wipe it twice with a dry soft cloth.
2. Resolve beverages
When drinking beer, juice or coffee and other beverages, if an accident causes the sheepskin bag to become dirty, just wipe it with a clean soft cloth and warm water, and let it dry. Just do it.
3. Resolve chewing gum
As we all know, chewing gum is extremely sticky, and the royal goldsmith once handled sheepskin bags contaminated with chewing gum. We can first dig out most of the easy-to-tear chewing gum, and then carefully tear off the remaining part. If it is really impossible to deal with, it can be sent to an imperial goldsmith or a professional maintenance organization for processing.
4. Solve the strokes
If you have a sheepskin bag holder with a child at home, once the bag is stained with a child’s drawing, you should wipe it with a professional cleaning pen; if If you encounter oily markers that are more difficult to remove, you can also send them to a royal goldsmith for cleaning.How to maintain sheepskin bags
1. If the palms of your hands are prone to sweating, it is best to use a cross bag or a shoulder bag instead of carrying the bag with your hands, otherwise the sweat is likely to be on the handle of the bag Stains on it.
2. When storing sharp items in the bag, be sure to pack the sharp items completely. Those items that are easy to cut through the bag are best not to be placed in your baby bag.
3. When there is a bag lock button with a switch, do not put foreign objects in the lock, which will damage the hardware of the bag.
4. Try to keep the handbags from rubbing against denim clothes, as they will be prone to dyeing.
5. In snowy and rainy weather, try to avoid using fur, suede leather and other inner leather bags. Once a large area is exposed to water, it will be difficult to take care of, and the leather will become hard.
6. Prolonged exposure to direct light or heating will cause the bag to discolor, change color and deform. Try to avoid prolonged contact with sunlight and heating.How to choose a sheepskin bag
1. Most of the leather bags are made of real sheepskin. The leather is darker and has a sense of unevenness. The shape of the bag is very stiff, not There is a sense of collapse (these points cannot be modified). Especially sheepskin bags are not only good to the touch, but also have a kind of original leather taste! The fake ones are not sheepskins, the leather is highly reflective, the elasticity is also poor, and the surface will have relatively large spots. (These points are the scars that cannot be erased by image processing)
2, also look at the ductility of the leather. The leather is soft and elastic. Artificial leather is much worse.
3. Then there is the pores. The appearance of sheepskin has strong fish scales, which are easily recognizable piece by piece. The pores of artificial leather clothes are uniform, while the pores of leather are irregular.How to store the sheepskin bag
When the sheepskin bag is not in use, it is best to store it in a cotton cloth instead of a plastic bag, because there is no air circulation in the plastic bag. The leather is too dry and damaged. It is best to stuff some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable cloth bag, old pillowcases are also very suitable.
Like shoes, leather bags are another type of active substance. If the same leather bag is used every day, it is easy to cause the elasticity of the leather to be fatigued. Therefore, it is necessary to use several interchangeably like shoes; If you accidentally get wet, you can use a dry towel to absorb the moisture first, and then stuff some newspapers, magazines and the like to dry it in the shade. Don't expose it to the sun directly, it will make your beloved bag fade, deform, etc.