How much money is appropriate in the wallet? How much money is usually put in the wallet
Although mobile payment is becoming more and more common nowadays, and many people don’t use gold coins anymore, it’s better to take a wallet when you go out. The following editor on No.5 will tell you how much money should be put in the wallet?How much money is appropriate in the wallet
The formula given by a successful person on the Internet in the past two years: the money in the wallet should be age multiplied by 50, that is, if you are 25 years old, then the money in the wallet It should be 1,250 yuan, if you are 40 years old, then you should be 2,000 yuan. Is it a hit? Anyway, the author's wallet has been farther and farther away from the 'successful person' standard in recent years. 'Such'successful people' can only be regarded as local tyrants.' Zhao Ping, a researcher at the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, believes that the question of how much money is most appropriate in the wallet is actually a question of innovation, fast payment convenience, and a country’s people’s wallet. The more gold coins you put in, the lower the convenience of fast payment in this country.
Zhao Ping believes that in addition to income, determining how much money is in the wallet is mainly a matter of risk. The gold coins in the wallet allow us to cope with the occasional expenses of eating fast food, taking a taxi, and paying courier fees. However, these gold coins are also at risk of being stolen, so everyone will pay attention to the convenience of emergency payment and loss prevention. Find a psychological balance and determine how many gold coins you load. She disagreed with the opinions mentioned by both American and Japanese experts that bringing too many gold coins is easy to spend. She thinks that the process of counting banknotes one by one when spending gold coins is easily painful. On the contrary, swiping a card is a painless consumption and easier. Overspend. As for the most appropriate amount of money in the wallet, Zhao Ping gave a figure of 500 yuan. How? So, is the renminbi in your wallet more appropriate?How much money is usually put in the wallet
This should be based on personal circumstances, and you need more gold coins Just put more, and put less if you don’t need gold coins. Others certainly don't know yourself better than you.
Since the subject has been asked, I will talk about my situation. There are no more than ten gold coins per year in my own wallet. Yes, you read that right, it's ten yuan. I mainly use the ten dollars to buy a subway card to use the subway, because online banking cannot be used to buy a subway card. In other cases, I almost never use gold coins. In the four aspects of food, clothing, housing and transportation, many shops that buy clothes can use Alipay or WeChat to pay, and sometimes they can encounter random amount reductions. Although the amount of reduction has not been much, it also saves money; eat out and use online banking, go to restaurants to eat You can also use online banking to pay. I don’t cook by myself now, so I don’t need to buy food by myself. I basically don’t use gold coins. Now most supermarkets can use online banking to pay. I don’t need gold coins when I go to the supermarket to buy food. There will also be online banking payment deductions; I have no say in living, I don’t know whether I can use online banking to repay the loan, but I can use online banking to pay when I go to a hotel, and I can also buy cheaper prices with some apps; except for travel You need to pay by online banking when you take the subway, bus, or ride a small yellow car, and you can also use online banking to pay for a taxi. In this way, there are really fewer and fewer gold coins used. And I always worry about losing or stolen gold coins with me, and I'm always worried. However, using online banking is not only convenient but also safe. As long as you hold your phone, you don’t have to worry about being stolen. Internet banking has indeed greatly facilitated people's lives and changed people's lifestyles.How to choose a wallet
1. Recognize the genuine leather signs.
2. Check whether the goods have trademarks, factory names and addresses, and certificates of conformity. Imported leather products should have Chinese labels.
3. After purchasing leather products, properly keep the invoices and genuine leather signs, so that they can be used as proof of quality disputes in the future.
4. If it is determined that there is a quality problem, please bring a valid invoice and genuine leather signs to the sales store to request a solution within the specified date of the Three Guarantees.What to do if the wallet is dirty
1. If there are stains on the wallet, wipe it with a clean damp sponge and warm detergent, and then let it dry naturally.
2. If the drink accidentally gets onto the wallet, immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to soak it dry, and dry it with a damp cloth, let it dry naturally, do not use a hair dryer to dry it.
3. If it is stained with grease, you can wipe it off with a dry cloth. The remaining oil will dissipate naturally, or clean it with a professional cleaning agent. Do not scrub with water.
4. General stains can be wiped gently with toothpaste. After the stains are removed, wipe them off with a moist paper towel or towel. You can also wipe it with a little alcohol, but don't overdo it, so as not to damage the wallet. There are special leather cleaners on the market, which can be purchased to clean the wallet according to the instructions.