How much is the Bulgari Tanabata limited bag to meet you romantically
It’s coming to Tanabata soon. Recently, many brands have launched this year’s exclusive Qixi Festival limited edition. Bulgari brought this year’s Qixi Festival limited bag which is very attractive to girls. Let’s learn about Bulgari Tanabata together. Limit the price of bags!How much is the Bulgari Qixi limited edition bag?
Brand: BVLGARI Bulgari
Name: Bulgari Qixi limited edition flap shoulder bag
Color: Pink /White
Price: 22000RMBBvlgari Qixi limited package Bag introduction
Serpenti inlove, Bulgari Tanabata limited edition flap shoulder bag, ceramic white calfskin with flamingo quartz powder and ceramic white calfskin trim. Snakes have become an important feature of Bulgari's bag accessories series. Even the head of the Qixi Festival model is pink, with removable ice cream ornaments and a limited silk scarf. Let’s be a girl, no matter what time, we lack a bag, right?How about Bulgari Qixi limited bag
Bvlgari Snake Head Bag Qixi Limited Edition The bag, when I got it, I was hit by the color matching and told me that I was not the only one‼ The Qixi Festival limited edition is not yet available at the counters. It can be purchased on the official website. The packaging is already so maddening. There is no more beautiful Valentine's Day gift than this, and the bag and silk scarf go well.
I didn’t expect that Bulgari’s Tanabata limited series suddenly burst into girls’ hearts. Don’t be too surprised~ This time limited bag, even the color name is super romantic-'Serpenti inLove-火烈'Bird fanThe white model is made of ceramic white calfskin with flamingo quartz powder. It is sweet but not greasy. It has light gold-plated brass accessories and has a high-quality texture. The enamel snake head buckle is particularly eye-catching, the same pink and white color, with black agate inlaid eyes, it is a cute fairy snake~Bvlgari Tanabata bag maintenance method
1. The leather has strong absorption and should be stain-proof, especially for high-grade frosted leather.
2. Once a week, use a dry towel to soak in water and wring it out. Repeat several times for light wiping.
3. If there are stains on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge dampened with a mild detergent, and then let it dry naturally. You can try it out in an inconspicuous corner before formal use.
4. If you spill a drink on the leather, immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to absorb it, and wipe it with a damp cloth to let it dry naturally. Do not blow it dry with a hair dryer.
5. If it is stained with grease, it can be wiped clean with a cloth, and the rest will be naturally dispersed or cleaned with detergent. Do not scrub with water.