How do I clean my wallet if it gets oily? How to clean oil stains on wallets
It is a troublesome thing if the wallet is accidentally stained with oil. We must be very careful when cleaning it, otherwise it will easily damage the leather of the wallet. The following editor on No.5 will tell you how to clean your wallet with grease stains?How to clean the purse with oil stains
1. If there is not much oil, you don't need to clean it. Just wipe it with paper. The cowhide can absorb oil and can also maintain the bag.
2. If there is a lot of oil and it has been stuck for a long time, use a damp soft cloth (towels can also be used) to wipe some self-soap or dipped in detergent, and then wipe it with water Dry soap (dishwashing liquid), and finally wipe off the water with a paper towel.
3. Pour fengyoujing on the cotton, and then wipe the oily area of u200bu200bthe wallet. After the general oily stain is wiped three or four times, it disappears, and the brightness of the wallet becomes better. After wiping the wallet with Fengyoujing, wipe the entire wallet with a clean towel and dry it in a cool, ventilated place.How to wash the purse with oil stains
1. When cleaning the purse, you can use detergent to directly scrub the oil stains. If it is not dark, red and other dark fabrics, you can use washing powder. Lightly brushing pure white fabrics can be removed with a thinner bleach (diluted at 1:10) directly with a toothbrush.
2. When the purse is stained with oil, use a toothbrush to moisten alcohol to scrub the contaminated area as soon as possible, until the stain becomes light; then apply soap to the contaminated area, brush gently along the pattern with a toothbrush, and then use water Soak for 1 hour, then rinse with clean water.Common maintenance methods for wallets
1. Wipe off the moisture and dirt on the leather with a dry towel, clean it up with a leather cleaner, and then apply a leather brightener Floor. This will keep the leather goods always soft and comfortable. Do not overload the leather goods to avoid damage caused by friction with rough and sharp objects. Avoid exposure to the sun, fire or squeeze in the hot sun, and do not approach flammable products. Keep the accessories away from damp or close to acidic materials. Please use a soft cloth to wipe them frequently to avoid scratches, dirt, and deterioration.
2. The leather has strong absorption and should be protected from stains. If there are stains on the leather, wipe it with a clean damp cotton cloth and a warm detergent, and then let it dry naturally. You can try it out in an inconspicuous corner before formal use.
3. The leather can be wrinkled and can be ironed with an iron. The temperature can be controlled between 60-70℃. When ironing, use a thin cotton cloth as a lining ironing cloth, and at the same time keep moving the iron.
4. If the leather loses its luster, you can go to the supermarket to buy Bi Lizhu, a bottle of about 20 yuan, it can be used many times, don't wipe it with leather shoe polish. Generally, the softness and luster of the leather can be maintained and the service life can be prolonged after one or two light exposures.
5. Leather is best used frequently and wiped with a fine flannel cloth. If you encounter rain, dampness or mildew, use a soft dry cloth to wipe off water stains or mildew.How to choose a wallet
(1) Wallets are commonly used, so practicality is naturally the highest principle. When choosing a wallet, regardless of style, quality, brand, and layer of cards Whether the number is enough, the interval inside, etc., should be the focus of consideration.
(2) Compared with a simple coin purse, a style that integrates a key case and a coin purse is more suitable for you who are more practical. It is also suitable for storing small items such as keys and coins. The capable image of modern women.
(3) Men's wallets are mainly made of dark leather materials, and the style is simple and generous! If you are a man with a bag, you can choose a rectangular wallet, if you carry it in your trouser pocket You can choose a wallet with money sideways! Don’t choose too expensive and too wasteful, and don’t buy too cheap to get the money.
(4) The metal parts of wallets, such as pull tabs, clasps, key hooks, etc., must be gilded in good condition. Generally speaking, copper products are less prone to rust and discoloration. Pay attention to whether the seams of the wallet are tight, but note that if it is too tight, the entire leather surface will be pulled too tightly, causing the wallet to rupture. Pay attention to whether there are too many seams on the leather surface. If there are too many seams, it means that it is made of multiple different pieces of leather. Therefore, a good wallet should avoid too many seams.