BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
Leather bags are a very common thing in life. Both men and women have at least one leather bag. It is helpful in terms of practicability and decoration. Then can the leather bag be wiped with alcohol if it is dirty?Can I wipe my leather bag with alcohol?
Generally speaking, it is not recommended to use alcohol to wipe the leather bag.
1. Alcohol is an organic solvent, which will damage and dissolve the paint on the surface, and severely cause the color of the surface to fall off.
2. Leather bags contain protein, and alcohol will denature and harden the protein.What should I do if the leather bag is wiped with alcohol?
1. First, shape it, use a clean towel, damp it with water, cover it on the leather, and adjust it with a tempering iron. About 35 degrees, ironing and trimming.
2. The contracted parts should be pulled to the original shape. Usually, milk sassafras can be used frequently to prevent the leather from drying out and make it soft and beautiful.
3. If there is fading, it can be treated with leather dye.The correct cleaning method for leather bags
1. Washing method with detergent
When cleaning the leather bag, you can use detergent to directly scrub the dirty parts, if it is not black or red Iso-dark colored fabrics can be brushed lightly with washing powder; if it is pure white, it can be removed with a thinner bleach (diluted at 1:10) by brushing the dirty area directly with a toothbrush; or soaking it with detergent for 10 minutes (each basin of water Add 6 drops of detergent, stir evenly), and then do the usual treatment.
Second, toothpaste brushing method
Because the purse itself is not a large object, we can simply dip a toothpaste on a toothbrush and wipe it gently until it is clean. This can also add fragrance to the leather bag.How to maintain leather bags
1. The leather has strong absorbency, so you should pay attention to anti-fouling, especially high-grade frosted leather.
2. Once a week with a dry towel soaked in water, wring it out, repeat several times for gentle wiping.
3. If there are stains on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge dampened with a mild detergent, and then let it dry naturally. You can try it out in an inconspicuous corner before formal use.
4. If you spill a drink on the leather, immediately use a clean cloth or sponge to absorb it, and wipe it with a damp cloth to let it dry naturally. Do not blow it dry with a hair dryer.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist