BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at JIYALI
Maybe in many people's minds, leather bags and shoes are leather, so it is normal for shoe polish to be used on leather bags. Let’s show you today whether the leather bags can be polished with shoe polish.Can leather bags be wiped with shoe polish
No, if leather bags are wiped with leather cleaner, do not use shoe polish!
Generally, the lens cleaning cloth for glasses is cheap and easy to use It’s a good helper, won’t scratch your beloved bag, even if you apply it evenly, the bag can be restored to light. Bi Lizhu can be used as a maintenance agent and can also remove stains; olive oil can also be used as a good choice for leather bag maintenance.Why can't leather bags be polished with shoe polish?
Smearing bags with colorless shoe polish is definitely not good.
The first is the smell of shoe polish.
The leather of the second shoe is definitely different from the leather of the bag. The leather pores are more likely to absorb dust after being stained with oil. After a long time, there will always be some black things in the pores, which not only affects the appearance, but also Block the pores so that no breath can come out.Leather bag maintenance tips
1 Be careful not to get the leather bag wet. If it gets wet, use a towel to absorb the moisture. Keep the leather surface dry to prevent the leather bag from wrinkling and exploding.
2When using genuine leather bags, be careful not to throw them away, and place them in a place that is not easy to scratch. If you throw away the bag at will, it will be easy to scratch the bag.
3Be careful not to put the leather bag in a high-temperature place or be exposed to the sun. The leather bag will be counted as the leather surface after being placed in a high-temperature place for a long time or exposed to the sun, causing the color and the skin to burst.
4 The frosted leather bag should be kept clean. Don't let the leather surface stained with dirt. Once there is dirt, it must be cleaned in time, otherwise the long-term dirt on the leather surface will corrode the leather surface , Causing dirt to be difficult to remove.Precautions for daily use of leather bags
1. Do not expose furniture that stores leather products to the sun, as it will cause the leather to dry out and fade.
2. The surface of high-quality leather goods inevitably has slight scars, which can be reduced by the warmth and grease of the hands.
3. If the leather is accidentally exposed to rain, the water droplets must be wiped dry and then placed in a ventilated and cool place to air dry. Never use fire to dry or explode in the sun.
4. Before using leather care products, first test a little on the bottom or inner side of the bag that is less conspicuous, and use it on the entire leather after confirming that there is no problem.
5. When the leather goods have wrinkles accidentally, you can use an iron to set the woolen temperature and iron it with a cloth.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist