Briefly describe the maintenance methods of leather bags
1. Leather bags should be sent to a professional leather maintenance shop regularly for thorough cleaning and disinfection. In the process of cleaning the leather bag, professional equipment will add mildew-removing and sterilizing agents to completely remove various germs and molds.
2. If the leather bag is exposed to rain, dampness or mildew, use a soft dry cloth to wipe off water stains or mildew. But don't rub it with water and gasoline, because water can harden the leather, and gasoline can volatilize the oil in the leather and crack it.
3. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to hang it; when it is laid flat, avoid being crushed and wrinkled by other things, which will affect the appearance.
4. The leather bag must be thoroughly cleaned and then properly stored, which plays an important role in maintaining its original appearance and prolonging the wearing life. The leather bags should be dried in a dry place before storing. In order to keep the color and luster of the leather bag for a long time, you can apply a layer of milk or glycerin on the leather surface before storing, so that it can be stored for a long time without discoloration.
5. All metal fittings and zippers should be carefully protected to avoid oxidation of the hardware fittings.